Changing markets needs have demanded a smaller footprint and a more flexible high-level palletizer. Designed by some of the leading palletizing minds in North
America and by listening to and utilizing customer insights, BW Integrated Systems has introduced our Maximus Series of Case Palletizers. Maximus utilizes layer
forming technology and features a small footprint with an interactive operator interface that allows for better collection of information in a more user-friendly
interface. Maximus primarily serves the household, chemical, personal care, and specific beverage industries, but can serve many other markets in the mid-speed
While designing Maximus, we were looking for the ability to be versatile with product handling, but also wanted to create a simple to maintain design that would make accessibility and maintenance to major systems easy. We also adopted a quick vertical start-up philosophy to be productive on your floor as soon as possible. The machine splits for shipment to get thru most doorways quickly. Once on your floor, we set the top-frame back onto base frame with a bolt-together construction and quick disconnect controls.
- Unique split-for-ship feature allows for a quicker vertical start-up
- State-of-the-art operator interface with pattern building software and visually guided fault recovery
- Versatile pattern forming capabilities for a wide range of products or SKUs
- Clean, open design allows for greater visibility in monitoring machine operations
- Compact footprint
- Easily accommodates most end-of-line layouts
- Fully automated integrated pallet dispenser
- Pack ML enabled
- 100% electric machine
- Layer table
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Maximus Series of Case Palletizers can benefit your company.