BW Integrated Systems’ Tisma LSC 40 Horizontal Cartoners are fully automatic carton packaging systems designed to end-load a variety of products into paperboard or lightweight corrugate cartons. In conjunction with our loader and infeed system, the LSC 40 automatically takes a folded carton blank and feeds it into the machine. The carton is then erected, positioned for loading, and the flaps are closed and sealed for case/tray packing or palletizing.
Designed for quiet, low maintenance operation, the LSC 40 features a rotary carton set-up that ensures consistent opening of cartons allowing for higher production rates. Mechanical carton feeding and flap folding of this five-station machine guarantees positive control of the carton throughout the loading, flap folding, and sealing processes. We also offer a wide variety of loader, accumulation, and infeed sections to solve your toughest applications in cartoning.
- 40 cartons per minute
- All servo driven
- Rotary carton set-up
- Full length polycarbonate guard package
- Allen-Bradley PanelView HMI
- Nordson hot-melt glue system
- Allen-Bradley Logix Series PLC
- Vacuum pump system
- Low-level carton detection
- High-capacity horizontal magazine
- Open flap detection
- Beacon lights to indicate cartoner operation
- High and low surge controls
- Digital indicators and calibrated scales
- Discharge back
- 380 volt electrical power
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Tisma LSC 40 Cartoners can benefit your company.