BW Integrated Systems’ DL 25 Direct Loader Case Packers are designed especially for loading flexible products into a horizontal case pattern, and are ideal for Individually Quick Frozen (IQF) products. The infeed conveyors will space the bags individually, or the optional shingling mechanism will make nested groups of bags for each case layer. As each case load layer is built on the impellers, they rotate and deposit the bags either directly into or onto the case or onto the lower product catchers/case flap openers. Optional case vibration settles the bags for optimum case capacity.
Layout flexibility is designed into the DL 25 Direct Loader as cases can be brought in from any direction and exit in any direction. Integration with new or existing case formers and sealers is
accomplished with simple connecting conveyors. Wash-down construction options allow for installation within the processing area.
- Up to 240 bags per minute
- Easy changeover
- Minimal air requirement, electro-mechanical operation
- Touchscreen control
- Flexible pack patterns
- Small footprint
- Servo-driven, patented, rotary impeller system
- Packs various RSC, HSC, and display-style cases and trays
- Gentle product handling
- Simple integration with our broad line of Tray/Case Erectors and Sealers
- Automatic case positioner
- Product catcher/flap opener
- Rugged, reliable low-maintenance construction
- Polycarbonate interlocked safety guarding
- Bag shingling
- Broken bag detector
- Product settling conveyor
- Inline or right angle product infeed
- Stainless steel construction
- Case load station settler
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our DL 25 Top Load Case Packers can benefit your company.