BW Integrated Systems’ WP 35 WrapAround Case Packers are all servo driven, intermittent motion machines, that allow for high case output rates in a flexible, compact, machine footprint. The WP 35 is specifically designed for applications in the food, beverage, and consumer products industries and handles a wide range of product styles, including cartons, tubs, cans, and jars.
Advanced, flexible, and efficient end-of-line packaging machines, our WP 35 Case Packers have a variety of infeed options available to collate the packaged products prior to loading. In-line, reverse, or right-angle flow systems are all easily configured with the WP 35’s modular design. The WP 35 Case Packer is a fully automatic packer with a speed range up to thirty-five cases per minute. Case styles include harness, inside manufacturer’s flap, and outside manufacturer’s flap.
- All servo-driven
- Nordson hot melt glue system
- Capable of both inside or outside manufacturer's joint closure
- 4'low profile magazine with 24" load height from the floor
- 39" load and discharge height
- Allen-Bradley PanelView HMI and Logix Series PLC
- PIAB vacuum generator system
- Full perimeter guard package
- 3-color beacon
- UL listed electrical enclosures
- Low-level case detection
- Open flap detection
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our WP 35 WrapAround Case Packers can benefit your company.