BW Integrated Systems’ TP 20 Tray Packer is a small footprint machine specifically designed for applications in the food, beverage, and consumer products industries. The TP 20 Tray packer handles a wide range of product styles, including cartons, tubs, cans, and jars. A variety of infeed options are available to collate the packaged products prior to loading. In-line, reverse or right angle flow systems are all easily
configured with the TP 20’s modular design.
The TP 20 Tray Packer is a compact, flexible, cost-efficient, fully automatic packer with a speed range of up to 20 trays per minute. All operations are performed in three stations on a single level.
- Infeed systems designed for your specific requirements
- Allen-Bradley Logix Series PLC
- Piab vacuum generator system
- Allen-Bradley PanelView HMI
- Nordson hot melt glue system
- Full perimeter guard package
- Variety of control/HMI options
- Digital read-out adjustment package
- Horizontal tray magazine
- Low tray blank detection
- Stainless steel frame construction
- NEMA 4X washdown electrical construction
- Self-contained vacuum system reduces air consumption
- UL listed electrical enclosures
- Plug in jog cord
- Three color beacon
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our TP 20 Tray Packers can benefit your company.