BW Integrated Systems’ ITL 15 and ITL 25 Integrated Top Load Case Packers are fully automatic robotic or gantry case packers capable of top loading your product into RSC or HSC cases. A variety of pick heads are available, including vacuum, mechanical, and combination vacuum/mechanical styles to accommodate almost any product. Both models are ideal for various case styles including tear-out display cases, HSC (available case lid attachment), and is capable of packaging cartons, tubes, pouches (flat and stand up), jars, F-style jugs, and round bottles.
The ITL 15 and ITL 25 solutions feature a low, ergonomic KD case magazine and a small overall footprint and are ideal for nearly all production environments. Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options. The modular design allows for multiple infeed configurations as well as the ability to feed bliss cases or trays into the system. Case opening is securely handled with opposed vacuum cups and positive case transfer is accomplished with servo-driven side belts. Case sealing can be either standard tape or optional hot melt closure. Tool-less changeover is completed simply and quickly with hand crank handles.
- Fully automatic case packer with modular design
- Accommodates a wide variety of products
- Opposed vacuum case opening increases reliability
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles
- Tape sealing
- Low profile, ergonomic KD case magazine
- Vacuum pick-head
- Compact footprint
- PackML compliant
- Soft metric design
- Case rate up to 15/min (ITL 15)
- Case rate up to 25/min (ITL 25)
- High-speed case opening (ITL 25)
- Robotic loading
- Wash-down construction
- Hot-melt sealing
- Bliss or tray loading
- Mechanical and custom pick heads
- Flexible infeed layout/configurations
- Additional magazine lengths
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our ITL Series Top Load Case Packers can benefit your company.