Robotic packing systems provide maximum flexibility while maintaining a compact footprint that accommodates challenging floor space requirements. BW Integrated Systems’ Flexi-Packer Robotic Case Packers are designed to handle a variety of products including cartons, trays, bottles, bags, chubs, and even stacks of paper - using custom end-of-arm tooling designed by our in-house team of engineers. With literally hundreds of successful robotic applications experience, we’ll design a robotic solution that meets your packaging requirements.
Drawing from our comprehensive product line, all ancillary equipment, such as case or tray erectors, conveyance, case sealers, shrink bundlers, and palletizers, are easily integrated for a complete packaging solution.
- Flexible throughput rate
- Touchscreen control
- Flexible pack patterns
- Compact footprint
- Precision robotic arm
- Packs various RSC, HSC, and display-style cases and trays
- Gentle product handling
- Bag shingling
- Inline or right angle product infeed
- Automatic case positioner
- Rugged, reliable low-maintenance construction
- Polycarbonate interlocked safety guarding
- Automatic changeover of robotic end-of-arm tooling
- Stainless steel construction
- Multiple floor plan configurations
- Integration into existing system
- Cold room insulation package
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Flexi-Packer Robotic Case Packers can benefit your company.