BW Integrated Systems’ MINI Buffering Systems have continuous conveyor belts with no transfers in the buffer. Our buffering systems are easy to operate and maintain and have minimal changeover requirements.
Products enter the infeed chain of the mini-buffer in a single-file manner. Product gap is controlled at the infeed transfer to minimize product contact and maximize accumulation capacity. Product is then delivered at the rate required by the discharge equipment with controlled flow of products.
- First-In, First-Out (FIFO)
- Pressureless accumulation
- Multiple lengths
- Continuous conveyor belt, no transfers in buffer, no change parts
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Robust construction
- Very accessible for servicing
- Virtually zero changeover
- Stand alone or line integrated controls