The SWF CE 450 Case Erectors are rugged, high-speed machines that fold and seal the bottom flaps of RSC or HSC cases with hot melt adhesive. The standard machine can run up to 30 cases per minute with economical air cylinder operation. Servo motors can be used for speeds above 30 per minute. The design of the CE 450 is based on dependable, mechanical simplicity using opposed vacuum opening and positive case transfer.
For more than 60 years, the SWF product line has been a leader in bliss, tray, and case erecting solutions. We can help you and your corrugated supplier to determine the best packaging design and machinery solution for your application.
- Up to 40 cases per minute for high efficiency (dependent on size and style)
- Small footprint
- Erects RSC, HSC, or auto-bottom case styles
- Rugged, 24/7 construction
- Simple operator interface
- PLC controls
- Polycarbonate interlocked guards and doors
- Quick changeover
- Pressurized hot melt glue system
- Handles treated and coated corrugated materials
- Operator control panel with display screen
- Automatic jam shutdown sensor
- Thousands of installations worldwide backed by a world-class service team
- High capacity powered hoppers
- 6' hopper capacity: 270 C-flute
- 11' hopper capacity: 390 C-flute
- 15' hopper capacity: 540 C-flute
- Corrosion resistant packages
- Servo actuation for higher speeds
- Discharge conveyors
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our SWF Case Erectors can benefit your company.