The SWF brand of bliss and tray formers date back to the 1940’s. With an install base of more than 5,000 machines worldwide, this versatile equipment forms hundreds of different styles of tray and bliss cases. Featuring a small footprint, these ruggedly built machines require little floor space and are easily moved on their casters or by fork lift to accommodate location changes as necessary. With mechanical simplicity and durability as a primary focus, long life cycles are common among our installations.
Through the use of various material combinations, bliss boxes can have a high strength-to-weight ratio. With our extensive experience, BW Integrated Systems can work with you and your corrugated material supplier to create the best solution for you.
Bliss Forming Applications
Our solutions range from forming diagonal corner display bliss boxes, plastic corrugate, display-ready bliss shippers, and large bliss boxes to name a few. Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our SWF BF 400V Bliss Formers can benefit your company.
- Up to 35 cases / min (depending on size and style)
- Small footprint
- Forms hundreds of tray designs
- Rugged, 24/7 construction
- Simple operator interface
- PLC controls
- Polycarbonate interlocked guard package
- Thousands of installations worldwide
- Backed by a world-class service team
- Operator and material staging platform
- Corrosion resistant packages
- Automatic stacking system for trays
- Roll-over mechanism to create display windows
- Discharge conveyors
- High capacity hoppers fit various production needs
- Kwik-change features reduce change-over time
- Various glue systems - pressurized, mechanical, cold
- Large capacity glue systems to reduce filling intervals
- Automatic HSC lidding attachment inserts formed tray into HSC cover
- Servo-driven mandrel allows intermittent folding sequence