SWF TF 400V Tray Formers construct one-piece trays. Tray designs can be a very economical way to package your product. Design variations such as top flaps, diagonal corner, and display features can provide a unique and cost effective solution.
The SWF brand of bliss and tray formers dates back to the 1940’s. With an install base of more than 5,000 machines worldwide, this versatile equipment can form hundreds of different styles of tray and bliss cases. Featuring a small footprint, these ruggedly built machines require little floor space and are easily moved on their casters or by fork lift to accommodate plant changes as necessary. With mechanical simplicity and durability as a primary focus, long life cycles are common among our installations.
- 50 trays per minute (depending on size and style)
- Small footprint
- Forms hundreds of tray designs
- Rugged, 24/7 construction
- Simple operator interface
- PLC controls
- Polycarbonate interlocked guard package
- Thousands of installations worldwide backed by a world-class service team
- Operator and material staging platform
- Corrosion resistant packages
- Automatic stacking system for trays
- Roll-over mechanism to create display windows
- Discharge conveyors
- High capacity hoppers fit various production needs
- Kwik-change features reduce changeover time
- Various glue systems - pressurized, mechanical, cold
- Large capacity glue systems to reduce filling intervals
- Automatic HSC lidding attachment inserts formed tray into HSC cover
- Servo-driven mandrel allows intermittent folding sequence
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our SWF Tray Formers can benefit your company.