BW Integrated Systems is a global leader in the design and manufacture of robotic case palletizers. With hundreds of systems provided in a variety of markets segments, our application experience is virtually unrivaled in the packaging industry. We provide robotic solutions in both frozen and ambient environments, and we design systems that operate in both intermittent and continuous motion, depending on speed requirements. We have hundreds of proven end-of-arm tooling designs and patterns for our client’s application.
BW Integrated Systems offers decades of experience in material handling, coupled with proven robotic technologies and capabilities. Our product offerings feature compact designs to save valuable floor space, handle multiple products in a single cell, utilize electro servo-driven technology, require less maintenance, and are designed to outlast conventional equipment.
- Three-strand chain pallet conveyor design allows equal distribution of
loads throughout pallet transport
- Pneumatics are centrally located, easily accessible, and are unique
- Operator interface can be mounted in a number of locations to provide
the best view of machine function
- Our pallet dispenser is the most versatile unit on the market utilizing
an open architecture for multiple configurations, pallet sizes, and bad
pallet quality forgiveness – options allow for fork truck or conveyor
- Light curtains are located at empty pallet loading and full pallet
discharge with personnel access points located through interlocked
- PLC-based controls that conform to your needs
- Standard PLC port and electrical receptacle on panel door for access to
program without having to open panel door
- Multiple infeed and discharges for palletizing multiple packaging lines
- All electric operation
- Freezer environment package
- Product Builder software
- Choice of robot manufacturer
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Robotic Case Palletizers can benefit your company.