Fleetwood’s ALF 130 Automatic Can Lid Feeders eliminates the manual unloading and feeding of bagged lids, freeing up resources to maximize can filling operations. The ALF 130 is loaded with bags of lids and automatically removes each paper bag, then feeds the lids to the filling line.
Bagged sleeves of can lids are manually loaded onto the ALF’s feed table to allow for continuous production with only periodic operator interaction. The feed table automatically indexes ondemand and supplies individual sleeves to the ALF. One-by-one, sleeves are automatically fed in and oriented to an optimum cutting position. In a smooth continuous motion, each bag is cleanly slit along the full length of the bag without touching the lids. The bags are then completely removed and gravity dropped down into a scrap bin under the machine. The ALF 130 provides a constant, reliable flow of lids to the filling line and is a cost-effective solution for beverage or food processors using single infeed can seamers.
All Fleetwood equipment is designed around the same customer-focused, reliable, and innovative approach that has made us a leader in the can end market since 1956.
- Small footprint
- Easy loading and delivers product on demand
- Low maintenance requirements
- Reliable 24/7 operation
- Automatic reversed end detection and ejection system
- Designed for easy operator and maintenance access
- Change parts available for product size changes
- User-friendly Allen-Bradley PLC controls
- Custom conveyor solutions and layouts
- Stainless-steel construction
- Slinky packages for priming and purging lids from trackwork
- Various bag feed table capacities
- Product size change parts
- Siemens PLC control system
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Fleetwood Automatic Can Lid Feeders can benefit your company.