BW Integrated Systems’ HSC 400 Horizontal Cartoners continue to set the standard for cartoner productivity. Capable of maintaining speeds of up to 450 cartons per minute, they offer greater product throughput while requiring less maintenance. The HSC 400 utilizes a high-performance rotary carton set-up for unsurpassed reliability. The result is a carton set-up that efficiently erects cartons of various shapes, flap styles, and materials, including single wall paperboard and lightweight corrugate.
A multi-axis servo drive system for all mechanical functions eliminates the problems associated with chain stretch and maintenance is greatly reduced as the machine has no lower drive system.
- Completely servo-driven eliminating all lower drive components
- Easy access polycarbonate upper guard doors and RF interlock switches with LED display
- High-speed rotary carton setup
- Quick adjust low profile carton magazine
- Allen-Bradley Logix Series PLC
- Allen-Bradley PanelView HMI
- Allen-Bradley Kinetix servo drive package
- IM/CM cartoner functionality
- Various quick-change adjustments
- Variety of control options
- Digital read-out adjustment package
- 8-foot horizontal carton magazine
- Low carton detection
- Downstream open flap detection and rejection
- Stainless steel frame construction
- NEMA 4X washdown electrical construction
- Air assist top hold down rail for ease of access
- Self-contained vacuum system reduces air consumption
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our HSC 400 Cartoners can benefit your company.