BW Integrated Systems’ Gladiator Series Low Level Case Palletizers are designed to maximize output, while offering flexibility to run a wide variety of patterns. Variable frequency drives ensure precise motion control for handling corrugated cases, cartons, plastic or corrugate trays, bundles, or film-based formats. With product infeed at floor-level, operators can monitor the palletizer while performing other tasks, maximizing return on investment.
- Gladiator 325 - case speeds range up to 25 cases per minute
- Gladiator 340 - case speeds range up to 40 cases per minute
- Row former utilizes case turning design, along with undermounted case stops between roller
- Belt-driven apron plate allows for positive response, reduced downtime, and maintenance
- Four-point hoist provides stable and reliable lifting of loads
- Hoist equipped with auto service stops that automatically engage when power or air pressure is lost
- Our pallet dispenser is the most versatile unit on the market utilizing an open architecture for multiple configurations, pallet sizes, and bad pallet quality forgiveness – options allow for fork truck or conveyor loading
- Light curtains are located at empty pallet loading and full pallet discharge with personnel access points located through interlocked gates
- Pneumatics are centrally located, easily accessible, and are a unique plug-and-play design
- PLC-based controls that conform to client’s needs
- Standard PLC port and electrical receptacle on panel door for access to program without having to open panel door
- Operator interface can be mounted in a number of locations to provide the best view of machine function
Multiple system configurations, features, and infeed heights are available. Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Gladiator Series of Low Level Case Palletizers can benefit your company.