Our Fleetwood line of Rotofeeder Semi-Automatic Lid Feeders are ideal for feeding lids or non-nesting ends, as well as round nesting, square, rectangular or oval lids. They can hold a large inventory of lids and automatically feed them, on demand, to one or multiple production lines. Built for ease of operation and low maintenance requirements, a Rotofeeder will streamline any filling or can making operation and
reduce the cost of feeding can ends or lids.
Our Rotofeeder systems offer unmatched versatility, from high-capacity units that can provide greater volume and longer feed time to a variety of units available for use with large size can ends. Dual Discharge
models are available for feeding dual cover seamers or two separate machines. Rotofeeder systems include Fleetwood’s industry leading conveyors offering hundreds of configurations for handling all types of lids. Our conveyor systems also allow the Rotofeeder to be close coupled or located at any distance from processing equipment.
With thousands of installations worldwide, BW Integrated Systems has the right Rotofeeder System for any application. All Fleetwood equipment is designed around the same customer focused, reliable, and innovative approach that has made us a leader in the can end market since 1956.
- Automatically feed seamers and other production machines
- Easy loading and delivers product on demand
- Feeds round, square, rectangular or oval products
- Low maintenance requirements
- Carbon painted construction
- Open pockets enable quick visual inspection of product
- User-friendly Allen-Bradley or Siemens controls
- Change parts for product size changes
- Custom conveyor solutions and layouts
- Stainless steel construction
- Slinky packages for priming and purging lids from trackwork
- Changeover Marker Plugs for clear product change identification
- Pocket opening system for better control of non-nesting ends
- Automatic reversed end detection and ejection systems
- Pocket side splash covers
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Fleetwood Rotofeeders can benefit your company.