Nigrelli’s Envoy Tray Former Packers are continuous motion high-speed integrated packaging systems designed for loading cans, cartons, and bottles onto corrugated trays, U-Boards, or pads and is all servo driven. The Envoy accommodates warped or damaged corrugate with a tubular frame and tool-less changeover.
The Envoy is built for demanding 24/7 production, with simple maintenance requirements and superior performance at a low operational cost. Fast and flexible, the Envoy adjusts easily for multiple package configurations and container diameters. Simple, tool-less changeover means more machine uptime whether you’re running cartons, corrugate wraps, loose, film-bundled, or Hi-Cone packages.
- Rotary tray blank feeding system for trays, pads, or U-board
- Accommodates warped or damaged corrugate
- Heavy tubular steel frame
- Specially-designed flexible grouper and phased pocket chain
- Tool-less changeover
- Speeds up to 150 trays per minute
- Ergonomic waist high loading tray
- Overhead product pusher bar
- Allen-Bradley Logix Series PLC
- Extended capacity tray blank feed conveyor
- Plug and play
- Robotic tray loading
- Bulk material conveyance
- Ability to handle loose products
- Rotating compression section
- Nordson hot melt glue system with pressure run up controls
- Full machine guarding and safety interlocks and standard overload protection
- Durable Steel-It epoxy finish
- Control panel displays hour meter and case counter with reset
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Nigrelli Envoy Tray Packers can benefit your company.