BW Integrated Systems’ Nigrelli Diplomat CL Case Packers are continuous motion packing systems capable of loading 6-count - 1 gallon and 8-count - 1/2 gallon bottles into preformed trays or cases at a rate up to 240 bottles per minute. The cases may be corrugated, plastic or wire, shallow or full depth, with or without flaps.
In operation, the product is fed to the upper portion of the packer in balanced and divided lanes by customer or BW Integrated Systems supplied conveyor. Cases are fed single file to the lower cases conveyor section of the packer and are then metered in time with the product at the loading station. Loose product having been fed onto the packer’s infeed conveyor are grouped into the required configuration and released into a continuously moving overhead pusher chain. This system guides each bottle independently through a grid where it is blended with its matching case. Fully loaded cases are then discharged onto the take-away conveyor.
- Packs plastic or corrugated wire baskets from shallow trays to full depth cases
- Gentle product handling
- Fast changeover without special tools
- Overload protection
- Multiple product sizes and formats
- Specially designed grouper system
- Bottle guides and pusher lugs
- Allen-Bradley Logix Series PLC
- Allen-Bradley Kinetix Series servo motors and drives
- Low friction thermoplastic conveyor chains
- Internal timing and controls
- Right or left hand operator station
- Line controls
- Lincoln central lubrication - hand pump
- Safety swtiches on all access guards
- Built-in brake for each lane
- All servo driven
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Nigrelli Diplomat CL Case Packers can benefit your company.