BW Integrated Systems’ FlexWrap CM "Continuous Motion" Shrink Bundlers incorporate a host of standard “plus” features designed to improve production rates by simplifying operation and optimizing plant uptime. Additional machine features are designed to conserve energy, save on film usage, and improve serviceability - maximizing your profits.
The infeed conveyor speed, tunnel conveyor speed, fans, and bag cut-off length are all adjustable “on-the-fly” through the HMI. This allows fine tuning bundler operation during the production run, maximizing machine performance, while minimizing film usage. The energy-efficient shrink tunnel uses 6” of high temperature insulation, providing minimal heat loss and maximum oven efficiency. External adjustment knobs allow the operator to safely adjust airflow baffles. These baffles, combined with variable speed oven fans, maximize oven airflow to ensure tight bundles with uniform shrink.
- CM (Continuous Motion) overwrap system provides maximum production speed
- Automatic degrouping system includes tool-less adjustable flight lug spacing
- Servo-driven seal bar carriage with quick-change, adjustable height seal bar
- On-the-fly adjustments through workstation touchscreen
- Positive film feed with dual rollers for easy film changeover
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our FlexWrap CM Shrink Bundlers can benefit your company.