The Fleetwood line of Conveyance Solutions offers can end manufacturing companies best-in-class products for handling their production line needs. Our systems start at the shell press, where we pioneered synchronizer technology to tackle end spacing challenges for stacking as industry speeds increased. We offer hundreds of trackwork and pusher configurations to seamlessly connect to all customer-selected equipment or adapt to limited plant space. Our conveyors have many available product sampling and camera inspection locations to address the testing needs of any customer. Liner conveyor options allow for all liner types, speeds, and compound formulations. We also have conversion solutions for both four-lane and six-lane press systems. All of these are tied together with Fleetwood’s user-friendly control systems that use the latest technology to support production efficiency.
Fleetwood has produced high-quality conveyor solutions for can end manufacturers for over 65 years, with installations in over 60 countries worldwide. Customers trust us with complete conveyor lines that handle the highest speeds and the most sensitive shells, ends, and lids.
We handle various materials such as aluminum, steel, foil, and plastics in different configurations, including SOT, ring pull, EZO, CDL, ISE, aerosol, sanitary, foil peel, etc. We offer vacuum and magnetic conveyor solutions combined with our industry-leading experience in aluminum, steel, and specialty end manufacturing. Our layouts are innovative and flexible customer-centric solutions with the highest attention to detail and quality.
- Innovative, efficient, and flexible line layouts
- Short delivery times and low maintenance requirements
- Extensive technical knowledge and a global service team
- Installations with all major global manufacturers, system integrators as well as countless regional manufacturers
- Full lines, small projects, individual conveyors, and repair parts
- High-quality stainless-steel chutes to transfer ends without air assist requirements
- Integrated user-friendly control systems for seamless installation and vertical start-ups
- Plastic-coated rod cages, hopper tubes, and trackwork for gentle handling throughout the production line
- 3-color beacon
For more information or a comprehensive review of your application(s) contact us.