BW Integrated Systems’ Rotary Placers provide high-speed placing or gluing of literature onto or into packages, and high speed denesting of shallow trays or plates.
The Model 7500 can run independently or be tied to your host machine through a jackshaft connection, either mechanically or electrically, enabling them to fit into a
number of locations within your plant.
- A/C motor drive
- Gear drive design for rotary motion
- 36" long adjustable product magazine
- Positive vacuum pick-up mechanism using a mechanical vacuum valve
- Three standard frame widths
- Heavy-duty construction
- Multiple magazines
- Horizontal magazines 4’, 6’ or 8’ long
- Vacuum system (motor driven, venturi, or customer-supplied)
- Quick-change magazines
- Quick-change vacuum manifolds
- PLC controls
- Scale and hand levers for ease of adjustments
- Floor stand, height ratchet adjustable
- Casters for mobility
- Low-product-in-magazine detection system
- Missed item detection
- No-product/no-placement control
- Servo drives available
- Stainless steel and washdown construction
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Rotary Placers can benefit your company.