BW Integrated Systems’ commitment to the container industry is to manufacture the most efficient and reliable Goldco Centurion Bulk Palletizers. Goldco’s empty can palletizing technology is designed specifically for high-speed can lines or can lines supplying the market that require the use of multiple pallet sizes and top frame configurations.
Centurion 3000 Bulk Palletizer
Designed to exceed our customer’s performance criteria by providing container handling and machine reliability, the Centurion 3000 is engineered and manufactured for the riggers of modern day can making operations. Built into the accumulating table is an airliner that delivers a properly nested, void-free pattern to the continuous-motion layer positioner. The airliner is capable of operating at 10 layers/minute
with the gentlest container handling characteristics available. The servo-powered layer pad handling assembly accurately places layer pads on top of each layer of cans, while the layer pad Indexing Separator assures only one layer pad is picked up at a time. Vertical placement of layer pads prevents container contamination caused by dragging layer pads across the container pack. When the system is ready for a new pallet, the top dispensing pallet magazine is there to insert an empty pallet into the system. It has a pallet change time of 12-15 seconds and holds 15 empty pallets. Only the top pallet is raised from the stack. The Centurion 3000 includes a color touch screen operator interface, NEMA 12 electrical control cabinet, and integrated safety package.
- Robust 4-chain continuous motion electric hoist with automatic indexing
- All electric / pneumatic operation
- Simplified, user-friendly controls for machine operation
- Servo powered continuous motion layer positioner precisely positions each layer
- Centerline layer squaring and 4-side re-square provides a pack quality second-to-none
- Automatic operation, including pallet change, layer cycle and layer pad placement to allow operators to focus on container quality
- HMI screens are modern and easy to use - navigate to any screen in two buttons or less
Centurion 4000 Bulk Palletizer
Building on the foundation of the innovative Goldco palletizer product line, the Centurion 4000 is designed with the flexibility to support the world’s bulk palletizer requirements. The Goldco Centurion 4000 incorporates automatic pallet and layer size adjustment features throughout. Electro/pneumatic drives accurately and repeatedly position assemblies to accept multiple pallet sizes (see Specifications). Pushbutton changeover allows the most efficient pallet size changeover in the industry. Designed with the same empty top transfer feature as BW Integrated Systems’ previous palletizers, this new machine features the capability to handle layer pad stacks up to 914mm without the need for a special bin.
Multiple can sizes (diameters and heights) are also easily handled by the Centurion 4000, with easy to place change-parts, maximizing line-up time during can size changes. Layers of cans (properly formed through the Airliner) are swiftly placed on the pallet with the continuous motion pattern positioner. A synchronized layer retainer leads all layers, which eliminates frontrow tipping. Layer placement, including layer pad, is effortlessly completed in under 6 seconds.
Prior to the Centurion 4000, precious time was consumed handling metal top frames, which could require additional accumulation in front of the palletizer to absorb can production during pallet change. The unique side transfer magazine, combined with the robotic steel frame handler, eliminates the time added for pallet changeover. The palletizer will operate with a 16 second pallet change running wood, plastic or steel (sandwiched) frames.
- 4-sided independent layer squaring and re-squaring
- Multiple pallet sizes and can diameters
- Automatic top dispensing pallet magazine
- Metal frame handler and wood / plastic frame handler - Both frame handles are adjustable to accommodate multiple frame sizes
- Layer pad hoist accommodates a 1 meter stack of layer pads and is loaded at less than 10’ off the floor
- HMI screens are modern and easy to use - navigate to any screen in two button presses or less
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Goldco Centurion Series of Bulk Depalletizers can benefit your company.