The Nigrelli brand of Ambassador Multipacker Cartoners are high speed cartoners for the food and beverage industries. Built to be rugged yet elegant, it handles 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 18, and 24-packs with the reliability you need for your busy operation. The Ambassador utilizes a rotary carton set-up for single-wall and corrugate cartons and is servo-driven with cycle stop flap closing.
The Ambassador erects up to 150 cartons per minute with a touch that is gentle to both the carton and the product. Its unique servo and gear-driven rotary carton set-up reduces the number of moving parts and a 5’ horizontal carton magazine makes carton loading easier than ever. That means less downtime and minimum maintenance, providing you with a more efficient operation. The Ambassador features auto-prime and clear-out modes for easy start-up and finishing of product runs. It also features automatic flap closing during machine cycle stops, which minimizes the possibility of cartons with open flaps exiting the machine. The full-height, sliding guard door system allows for easy accessibility and is electronically interlocked for operator protection.
- Fully automatic operation
- Beverage duty design
- Ability to handle 4 to 24 packs of cans, glass, or PET bottles
- Reliable all-servo driven design
- High-speed carton set-up for single wall and corrugated cartons
- 5' (1524mm) horizontal carton magazine
- Automatic carton flap closing reature on cycle stop
- Allen-Bradley Logix Series PLC with PanelView Plus color touch screen
- Compact footprint
- Quick, easy changeover
- Handles conventional, sleek, and slim style beverage cans
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Nigrelli Ambassador Multipacker Cartoners can benefit your company.