BW Integrated Systems’ Robotic Bulk Palletizers are changing the way the industry thinks about traditional high-level, fixed automation. We’ve moved everything down to floor-level. Depending on the end-of-arm tooling utilized, these systems are capable of handling virtually any type of specialty, general purpose, or food containers made on your production line.
Robotic Bulk Palletizing Machine Operation
The robot picks up a layer pad, then picks up an empty pallet and places the layer pad on top as it picks it up. The robot carries the empty pallet and places it on the load building conveyor and the
pallet is squared on the conveyor. The robot then picks up a layer pad and proceeds to pick up its first layer of product. The layer is placed on the pallet by the robot and squared to the load. This process continues until the load is complete. Once the load is complete and the last layer is squared, the squaring mechanism is raised and the load is discharged.
Safety and maintenance are of utmost importance to BW Integrated Systems. At the heart of the Robotic Bulk Palletizer is our simple and intuitive controls package - creating a system that is easy to use and understand. The system features a category-3 safety circuit as well as see-through fencing - making the entire palletizing area visible. Through the use of robotics, the system has decreased spare parts requirements, as well as fewer maintenance areas.
- Flexible palletizing cell - quick, reliable can size changeover
- Stationary load building - pallet does not lower for each layer eliminating disruption to previously palletized layers
- Cost effective method over traditional “high level” palletizers
- Flexible can infeed locations - floor level, allowing for access and visibility to palletizing functions, or raised to allow foot traffic under the can line
- Multiple pallet size capability
- Filled steel can capability
- Separate handling for pallets, layer pads, and top frames for higher output lines
- Indexing layer centering assembly for straight square pallet loads - holds existing layer while next layer is placed on layer pad
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Robotic Bulk Palletizers can benefit your company.