BW Integrated Systems’ RoboMax Automatic High Speed Case Palletizers are designed to take case palletizing to the next level by replacing existing lane dividers, case-turning conveyors, and case-turning bumpers with simple to use and easy to maintain robots mounted over a continuous mat top belt. The RoboMax utilizes either one or two robots to position and/or turn each case, bundle, or tray into proper position for layer formation.
The utilization of robots makes it possible for a customer to have virtually unlimited pattern combinations. More importantly, robots can handle all kinds of products: cases, naked or shrink-wrapped trays, plastic shells, and shrink-wrapped bundles. Also, you have reduced maintenance versus conventional inline case palletizers. Robots provide gentler handling and allow products to be palletized that traditionally could not be bump-turned and had to be palletized using slower belt-turning technology, which limited production. This automated technology allows for speeds up to 35 cases per minute, per robot (depending upon case size, cases may be able to be paired to run at higher speeds).
- Brake and metering belt for proper and consistent product feeding
- Two robots position and/or turn each case, bundle, or tray into proper position for layer formation
- Mat top layer forming conveyor for smooth product handling
- Split apron plate with four-sided layer squaring
- Electric hoist – No hydraulics
- Four, RC80 (1” pitch) chains, with 3,300 lb (1,500 kg) capacity
- High cycle brake motor
- VFD controlled hoist
- Pivoting empty pallet stops
- Empty pallet dispenser
- Fork style empty pallet dispenser
- Multi-chain pallet conveyors for handling different pallet sizes
- Pallet conveyors for additional empty pallet stack staging
- Product Builder software
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Robomax High Speed Case Palletizers can benefit your company.