BW Integrated Systems’ high speed Maximizer Palletizers are fast, gentle, accurate, and feature one, two, or three layer accumulation zones respectively. As cases enter the system, a controlled gap is created with a metering belt conveyor. Multi-lane dividers position cases for turning or to be sent through to the layer accumulation area where the layer of product is quickly and gently formed before being palletized. Once a full-load has been palletized, the system discharges the load and an empty pallet is quickly lifted into position for new layers to be placed.
The Maximizer employs cushioned overhead turners which offer multiple pattern capabilities with fast, easy tool-less changeover to run different products or patterns. Brake belt and metering belt conveyors offer easy, tool-less adjustment - assuring positive product control while keeping an accurate and consistent infeed to the palletizer. The divider section uses simple, integrated controls and an easy maintenance design to assure reliable positioning of products. Smooth surface mat top conveyors for turning and accumulation, gently carry your product to rest against full width pivoting case stops for gentle, precise layer forming. The system permits gentle, high-speed handling with multiple stop options (including split stops) and great pattern flexibility.
The upper lift assembly includes a conveyor assembly featuring a smooth surface mat top conveyor, pusher bar assembly consisting of two cushioned bars that are electrically controlled for smooth product contact and adjustable speed settings, a transfer plate assembly which consists of two bi-parting plates that are electrically controlled to allow a smooth, high-speed operation as well as providing added pattern forming capabilities, and adjustable front and side retainers.
- Modular construction featuring quick, simplified installation
- Empty pallet CDLR loading conveyor for smooth, consistent pallet feed
- Full load discharge conveyor with easy fork truck access or automatic discharge
- Fork-style pallet dispenser
- Safety features include protective railings for the upper machine, full height perimeter guards with light curtain at full-pallet discharge, and interlocked doors and gates
- Complete electrical controls for a totally programmable operation from the console or via laptop hook-up
Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our Maximizer High Speed Palletizers can benefit your company.