BW Integrated Systems’ Invicta Automatic High Level Bulk Depalletizers automatically remove empty containers from pallets at high rates of speed and feed them into production lines. During operation, layer pads and top frames are automatically removed and empty pallets are automatically stacked. The Invicta Depalletizer is designed to operate in a high speed 24-hour/day production environment and easily handles empty steel, aluminum, PET, or glass containers.
- Robust 4-chain electric hoist with variable frequency drive
- Reciprocating sweep with variable frequency drive
- Retainer to lead containers onto accumulator (incorporated into sweep assembly)
- Vacuum style pick-up assembly for automatic layer pad and top frame removal with stacking incorporated into the sweep assembly
- Multiple layer pad grippers
- Layer pad / top frame hopper
- Safety light curtains located at the sweep and infeed
- All electric / pneumatic operation
BW Integrated Systems’ Invicta Depalletizers are configurable to meet plant requirements and to aid in improving client efficiencies, reducing labor requirements, and meeting line speeds. The system is designed using modular assemblies that aid in shipping and installation. Contact our experienced sales teams today for a comprehensive review of your application(s) and to see how our High Level Bulk Depalletizers can benefit your company.